Request a Free Exam
There is such joy and happiness felt at each visit to see Dr. Wilson, Dr. Kim and the entire staff. I feel like I am with friends and family by the way they treat me and all their patients. There is no better place to come to improve a smile and I always leave the office with a smile. I feel like their office is one of the happiest places on earth!
Best orthodontist office in town. The office is beautiful with state of the art technology. The entire staff is amazing. Dr Don has worked on 2 of my kids and has been incredible through each. He really cares about his patients and gets to know them.
Best Orthodontist Practice in Marin! My daughter finished treatment with Dr Wilson and now my son is seeing Dr Kim. My daughter receives so many compliments on how perfect her teeth are! Warm and inviting office, friendly staff, and very personable and skilled Orthodontists. Highly recommend!
Dr. Don & staff are THE BEST!!!! My daughter’s treatment was a big job and the progress so far has been TOP NOTCH!!!! Love the ladies in the office. So helpful and understanding with scheduling! Thank you!
Got braces last November from Dr. Wilson. The changes have been quick and stunning. I received a level of hospitality from the staff that amazed me from the start, and every staff member seemed engaged and professional. It’s clear to me that this is isn’t just any dentists office.
6/5 stars. Never did I think I’d have a good time watching Elf. Y’all did it for me. Thank you!
Free Exam – Your 1st Experience
Did you know… All children should be seen by an orthodontist at age 7
Dr. Don and Dr. Kim treat both children and adults. Read below to learn more about why children should be seen at age 7.
Call or e-mail us to schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation. Dr. Don and Dr. Kim will do an orthodontic exam, which is comfortable and completely painless. We’ll take photos as well as a complimentary digital panoramic X-ray of your mouth and jaws, which allows Dr. Don and Dr. Kim to see problems that may not be visible and to better diagnose whether or not treatment is necessary. You’ll enter smiling and leave laughing when you have an appointment with Dr. Don, Dr. Kim and their caring, fun loving team. Watch this brief video of Dr. Don explaining our complimentary exam.
If Dr. Don and Dr. Kim find that you or your child would benefit from treatment, they will then make a treatment recommendation based on your specific situation. Then we can begin by taking impressions of your teeth. This will be all Dr. Don and Dr. Kim need to begin customizing a treatment plan, tailored just for you. After your first experience in our office, you should leave understanding the…
- Reason orthodontic treatments are needed
- Best time to begin orthodontic treatment
- Treatment approach that is recommended
- Pros and cons of recommended treatment
- Length of time orthodontic treatment will take (assuming that you or your child is an active, compliant participant in treatment)
- Frequency of adjustments and appointments
- Changes in appearance that treatment will achieve
- Orthodontic treatment cost
- Flexible payment options
Dr. Don and Dr. Kim believe that the best orthodontic results happen when the patient understands all his or her orthodontic issues and is actively involved in the treatment process. Therefore, any time you don’t understand something, just ask us about it. Dr. Don and Dr. Kim will be happy to answer all your questions.
Did you know all children should have an orthodontic exam by age 7?
A child should have an orthodontic exam by age 7 or earlier if orthodontic problems are present. How do you tell what these problems are? Around age 7, most children’s permanent teeth have begun to erupt. While your child’s teething patterns will be as unique as your child’s personality, there are some signs that can be cause for concern, including…
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty chewing or biting
- Crowded teeth
- Too much space between permanent teeth
- Teeth that don’t meet properly
- Teeth that are worn down or chipped
- Front teeth that stick out, sometimes called ‘bucked teeth’
- Top front teeth that bite down behind the bottom teeth
- Uneven eruption, such as baby teeth that aren’t as tall as other teeth
- Clicking or popping jaws
- Jaws and/or teeth that seem ‘wrong’ or out of proportion with the face
- Jaws that shift when biting down
- Frequent biting of cheeks and tongue
- Weak chin or jutting chin
- Thumb-sucking or pacifier use past age six
- Smile that is uneven, unattractive or embarrassing
Click here for more information about early treatment for children.
Your initial exam includes a complimentary panoramic digital X-ray
Computers and the digital age have changed orthodontic technology in wonderful ways, and digital X-rays and photographs is one of those ways. Our state-of-the-art X-ray machine uses much less radiation to take much better records. Digital records provide…
- Improved diagnostic capacity
- Better imaging
- Unbelievable enlargement capabilities and computer enhancement
We can prove it! The top image (shown below) was taken of a 7-year-old child with a conventional film X-ray machine. Something looked suspicious to Dr. Don, so he took his own digital X-ray to allow for computer enhancement. The bottom image is our digital X-ray. You can see clearly the extra tooth that we were able to diagnose and treat at an early age with no complications. This is just one example of how technology can improve our ability to recognize problems at a young age, and why all children should be seen by an orthodontist at age 7.