Request a Free Exam
I have a wonderful experience every time I step foot in this office. Tiffany and the front desk is so personable and remembers me, which makes me feel special! I’ve met both Dr. Kim and Dr. Wilson, and they both always make sure I’m doing well, even if I don’t necessarily need to see them at each appointment. This place has some of the best hospitality and customer service I’ve experienced (and I work in food service)! Always refreshing to see and hear all the staff- I leave with a smile every visit!
My braces journey was a breeze with this amazing team!! Everyone is always so friendly and in a positive mood! Aside from all the great staff my favorite part was stepping into my childhood for a couple of minutes because of all the great movies they play!
My phone calls & texts were always answered when I had questions. I have nothing but good comments! Walking into this office was the best decision I’ve ever made, I am in love with my smile!!
If you’re even thinking about it, YES THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!
Dr. Kim runs a wonderful orthodontics practice. He is very thorough and precise, and the office has all the latest technology. His staff are competent and helpful and bill our insurance for us. Everyone is kind, and it’s always fun to go for a visit. I highly recommend Wilson and Kim Orthodontics!
Free Exam – Your 1st Experience
Did you know… All children should be seen by an orthodontist at age 7
Dr. Don and Dr. Kim treat both children and adults. Read below to learn more about why children should be seen at age 7.
Call or e-mail us to schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation. Dr. Don and Dr. Kim will do an orthodontic exam, which is comfortable and completely painless. We’ll take photos as well as a complimentary digital panoramic X-ray of your mouth and jaws, which allows Dr. Don and Dr. Kim to see problems that may not be visible and to better diagnose whether or not treatment is necessary. You’ll enter smiling and leave laughing when you have an appointment with Dr. Don, Dr. Kim and their caring, fun loving team. Watch this brief video of Dr. Don explaining our complimentary exam.
If Dr. Don and Dr. Kim find that you or your child would benefit from treatment, they will then make a treatment recommendation based on your specific situation. Then we can begin by taking impressions of your teeth. This will be all Dr. Don and Dr. Kim need to begin customizing a treatment plan, tailored just for you. After your first experience in our office, you should leave understanding the…
- Reason orthodontic treatments are needed
- Best time to begin orthodontic treatment
- Treatment approach that is recommended
- Pros and cons of recommended treatment
- Length of time orthodontic treatment will take (assuming that you or your child is an active, compliant participant in treatment)
- Frequency of adjustments and appointments
- Changes in appearance that treatment will achieve
- Orthodontic treatment cost
- Flexible payment options
Dr. Don and Dr. Kim believe that the best orthodontic results happen when the patient understands all his or her orthodontic issues and is actively involved in the treatment process. Therefore, any time you don’t understand something, just ask us about it. Dr. Don and Dr. Kim will be happy to answer all your questions.
Did you know all children should have an orthodontic exam by age 7?
A child should have an orthodontic exam by age 7 or earlier if orthodontic problems are present. How do you tell what these problems are? Around age 7, most children’s permanent teeth have begun to erupt. While your child’s teething patterns will be as unique as your child’s personality, there are some signs that can be cause for concern, including…
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty chewing or biting
- Crowded teeth
- Too much space between permanent teeth
- Teeth that don’t meet properly
- Teeth that are worn down or chipped
- Front teeth that stick out, sometimes called ‘bucked teeth’
- Top front teeth that bite down behind the bottom teeth
- Uneven eruption, such as baby teeth that aren’t as tall as other teeth
- Clicking or popping jaws
- Jaws and/or teeth that seem ‘wrong’ or out of proportion with the face
- Jaws that shift when biting down
- Frequent biting of cheeks and tongue
- Weak chin or jutting chin
- Thumb-sucking or pacifier use past age six
- Smile that is uneven, unattractive or embarrassing
Click here for more information about early treatment for children.
Your initial exam includes a complimentary panoramic digital X-ray
Computers and the digital age have changed orthodontic technology in wonderful ways, and digital X-rays and photographs is one of those ways. Our state-of-the-art X-ray machine uses much less radiation to take much better records. Digital records provide…
- Improved diagnostic capacity
- Better imaging
- Unbelievable enlargement capabilities and computer enhancement
We can prove it! The top image (shown below) was taken of a 7-year-old child with a conventional film X-ray machine. Something looked suspicious to Dr. Don, so he took his own digital X-ray to allow for computer enhancement. The bottom image is our digital X-ray. You can see clearly the extra tooth that we were able to diagnose and treat at an early age with no complications. This is just one example of how technology can improve our ability to recognize problems at a young age, and why all children should be seen by an orthodontist at age 7.