Wilson & Kim Orthodontics is such a great place and I highly recommend going here. Everyone is super friendly and reassuring. There’s such a nice and positive environment that takes place in the office and I honestly couldn’t be more happy bringing my son here. Not once have I seen anyone in a bad mood. My son has such a beautiful smile, and it’s all thanks to them. There’s nothing that could buy the happiness that I feel seeing my son smile every time with his gorgeous smile. My son is always greeted with smiles all around the office and honestly, everyone in the office feels like family. It’s a great place, and I recommend it to everyone. 5/5. Amazing place.
Tiffany is super awesome and very kind and she truly makes you feel like family. I had visited other orthodontic offices for a consult, but none compare to the level of care, empathy and kindness that I received at Wilson and Kim orthodontics. Dr. Kim is extraordinary and the best orthodontist that I have ever met. Dr. Kim is very knowledgeable and he goes out of his way to help his patients and provide the best treatment options. What I love the most about Dr. Kim is that he took the time to listen to all my health concerns and why I was hesitant to start orthodontic treatment and he made sure that I got all my questions answered before moving forward with my orthodontic treatment. I highly recommend Wilson and Kim orthodontics because they make you feel like family and both Dr. Kim and Dr. Wilson truly care about all their patients.
Most fabulous and kind orthodontists and staff who do the most wonderful job. I am low income and they made it very easy and affordable. I love these people !
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.