We have had three people in our family go through braces with Dr. Don. Aside from his attention for perfection he makes you feel so welcomed. I watch the way he interacts with the kids and the parents. I think it is so important the way he takes the time to explain to the kids exactly why he is doing what he is doing and what they can expect in all areas. He holds them accountable for taking care of their teeth. We have just loved our experience. Bitter sweet to be leaving soon.
Dr Wilson and is team are absolutely the best. Took great care of me. Made my smile at every visit and then made my smile look better in the end. Fun, welcoming office with a lot of engagement.
Going on a year being a patient here, and it is one of the best decisions I have made. As an adult, looking for an orthodontist office was not the easiest—but going here makes it easy. I am always well taken care of from longer procedures to important basics...like making my next appointment. Most recently, they paused my treatment for several important life events & did so without hesitation which I am very appreciative of. Everyone is professional and combine that with the positive environment they create, it really feels like my Invisalign treatment is a priority.
We have finally finished our orthodontics with both kids! It was such a great experience working with Dr. Don and his amazing team. They are simply the best and we're so grateful we used them for our children's orthodontics. Their teeth look beautiful. Thank you for everything!!
Outstanding Dr. and very nice staff. Did a great job with my son and now doing a great job with my daughter. Very complicated case and seeing very good results. 5 STAR!
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.