There is such joy and happiness felt at each visit to see Dr. Wilson, Dr. Kim and the entire staff. I feel like I am with friends and family by the way they treat me and all their patients. There is no better place to come to improve a smile and I always leave the office with a smile. I feel like their office is one of the happiest places on earth!
Best orthodontist office in town. The office is beautiful with state of the art technology. The entire staff is amazing. Dr Don has worked on 2 of my kids and has been incredible through each. He really cares about his patients and gets to know them.
Best Orthodontist Practice in Marin! My daughter finished treatment with Dr Wilson and now my son is seeing Dr Kim. My daughter receives so many compliments on how perfect her teeth are! Warm and inviting office, friendly staff, and very personable and skilled Orthodontists. Highly recommend!
Dr. Don & staff are THE BEST!!!! My daughter’s treatment was a big job and the progress so far has been TOP NOTCH!!!! Love the ladies in the office. So helpful and understanding with scheduling! Thank you!
Got braces last November from Dr. Wilson. The changes have been quick and stunning. I received a level of hospitality from the staff that amazed me from the start, and every staff member seemed engaged and professional. It’s clear to me that this is isn’t just any dentists office.
6/5 stars. Never did I think I’d have a good time watching Elf. Y’all did it for me. Thank you!
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.