Dr Don and his staff have always gone the extra mile to ensure all my daughters receive excellent care. My one daughter has sensory differences and having anyone touch her let alone work on her mouth. Dr Don and now Dr Kim always take extra time to make sure she is comfortable. All the office staff is amazing and I am so grateful for their care. Thank you we appreciate all of you more than words can say.
You will not find anyone better in Marin County.
This doctor is a perfectionist and it will show in your child’s final results.
I went to another orthodontist prior to finding Dr.wilson
and there was a clear difference in knowledge and expertise.
My brother’s child had an extreme dental malformation. They
came all the way from SF to see Dr. Wilson and the results were
Amazing! My Nephew’s teeth are perfect!
We are on our third child being treated by Dr. Wilson
and I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor
and His Office staff. Trust me when I tell you he is fantastic.
You will not be disappointed!
The staff is very nice and takes very good care of their patients with explaining step by step details of what they’re doing. Not only that but they make sure you are comfortable the whole time you’re receiving treatment. I would recommend this office to everyone I know. The care here is amazing ❤️.
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.