My family is so happy we chose them as our orthodontist. They’ve done an amazing job physically with the teeth and really meet the emotional needs of my ‘sensitive’ child. Every time we walk out of there, she comes out and says how much she liked talking to them. They’ve been so great and I highly recommend them. Their entire staff goes above and beyond to create a good environment. They are great with responding to emergency appts and communicate well with both me and my child.
I interviewed several orthodontists in Novato, and I am utterly pleased with the level of expertise & support we have consistently received from doctors Wilson and Kim over the past year. Super friendly staff, extremely knowledgeable, patient & pleasant doctors, and we’re always treated as if we’re celebrities in their practice! 😊 I wholeheartedly recommend doctors Wilson & Kim for top of the line orthodontic care.
Wilson and Kim is wonderful! Each visit is thorough and efficient. They do not push for othondontia until the timing is right for the child. We have always had an excellent experience.
Dr Wilson and staff have treated my 4 boys for the past 4 years! Each boy has had different issues (including a tooth growing in sideways under his nose). My boys our one has been a huge success! All the stages and processes we have been through with each boy has been very easy & very professional! They are always on time and very welcoming. I’ve never felt more comfortable in an office with so many people/staff who care about my boys. My boys teeth are beautiful! I definitely give the 5 stars! You can tell they all love their job which always benefits the patients! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Dr. Wilson has an eye for detail and my daughter’s teeth look fantastic! The office staff is professional and courteous. The overall vibe is very positive.
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.