We have finally finished our orthodontics with both kids! It was such a great experience working with Dr. Don and his amazing team. They are simply the best and we're so grateful we used them for our children's orthodontics. Their teeth look beautiful. Thank you for everything!!
Outstanding Dr. and very nice staff. Did a great job with my son and now doing a great job with my daughter. Very complicated case and seeing very good results. 5 STAR!
The best orthodontist practice in Novato. Great orthodontic care, great results. Great service, very accommodating and helpful, always.
Convenient location, staff is super nice, and professional treatment. Was never talked down to, always answered all questions and very easy experience.
I have to start out by saying that not only do my son's teeth look perfect, I am SO impressed with how friendly and welcoming the office staff has been. We went for consultations once a year for about 3 years that were done at no charge. When the time came, the payment plan was easy and painless. For us, the whole experience was just wonderful. Every visit was pleasant and it was always such a great environment. Disney movies were always on and everyone always seemed so happy to be there. Also, we were told the treatment would be 24 months and he ended up getting the braces off almost a month early so that was a plus. Dr. Don and his office are the BEST!
Dr. Wilson is the best orthodontist in the Bay Area. I've been on invisalign and couldn't be happier with the results. If you're looking for a great smile and amazing customer service, be sure to go here!
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.