Dr Wilson and staff have treated my 4 boys for the past 4 years! Each boy has had different issues (including a tooth growing in sideways under his nose). My boys our one has been a huge success! All the stages and processes we have been through with each boy has been very easy & very professional! They are always on time and very welcoming. I’ve never felt more comfortable in an office with so many people/staff who care about my boys. My boys teeth are beautiful! I definitely give the 5 stars! You can tell they all love their job which always benefits the patients! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My son had an issue with his wire poking his cheek and I was unable to get him into see his regular orthodontist. A friend recommended Wilson and Kim to assist in the mean time. Dr. Kim reached out, offered to see my son, and was able to get it taken care of. Dr. Kim was very helpful, and followed up to make sure my son was doing okay. A great experience!
There is such joy and happiness felt at each visit to see Dr. Wilson, Dr. Kim and the entire staff. I feel like I am with friends and family by the way they treat me and all their patients. There is no better place to come to improve a smile and I always leave the office with a smile. I feel like their office is one of the happiest places on earth!
Best orthodontist office in town. The office is beautiful with state of the art technology. The entire staff is amazing. Dr Don has worked on 2 of my kids and has been incredible through each. He really cares about his patients and gets to know them.
I can’t say enough good things about these Dr.’s and the staff. Always kind, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We interviewed 3 orthodontists before choosing, none could compare. We drive all the way from Fairfax to see Dr. Wilson and Kim. They also donate to schools outside of their own community which is a big plus!
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.