Incredible staff and care, fantastic results.
My experience having adult braces from Dr. Wilson and team was Wonderful and left me with a smile I am proud of. His attention to detail and expertise is hard to find. I would highly recommend him anyone looking for a quality orthodontist that wants it done right the first time. His prices are extremely affordable for the latest technology in dental care. The office is creatively designed and the team is a close nit family that makes you feel welcomed and special every time.
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! If your a parent and interested your child getting braces this is the place to go! They work with you on everything. They are so kind to my son and my son absolutely loves everyone who works there, he feels very comfortable. Thank you to Dr Wilson and Kim and the whole staff!! The best team!
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.