You will not find anyone better in Marin County.
This doctor is a perfectionist and it will show in your child’s final results.
I went to another orthodontist prior to finding Dr.wilson
and there was a clear difference in knowledge and expertise.
My brother’s child had an extreme dental malformation. They
came all the way from SF to see Dr. Wilson and the results were
Amazing! My Nephew’s teeth are perfect!
We are on our third child being treated by Dr. Wilson
and I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor
and His Office staff. Trust me when I tell you he is fantastic.
You will not be disappointed!
Great atmosphere and the most amazing staff! Dr. Wilson and Dr. Kim are extremely knowledgeable and take pride in the care of their patients! When I had my braces done, I loved going into the office because I always felt so welcomed by the staff. They are a very fun office and act like a fun family! I would recommend anyone and everyone to Wilson & Kim Orthodontics.
amazing. they are so helpful and they will give you a second opinion on your treatment. they are honest. I recommend this office to anyone!!!!!!!! 🙂
the assistants are so nice too!!
My friend went here for her full treatment and it was great. I came here for a consultation at age 14 and I feel sad that I didn’t come here first. I went with a local orthodontist in San Rafael where I was not happy. I felt harassed by that orthodontist. Please come here instead. They are the best.
We are proud to provide orthodontic care every year to children and young adults with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs.
- Be between the ages of 10 – 21*
- Be experiencing a financial hardship (If chosen, proof of income or financial hardship will be required prior to treatment: W-2, Income tax return, SSI award letter, TANF grant letter, etc.)
- Have “good” dental hygiene practices and a dental hygiene check-up in the past 6 months
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school (if age appropriate for K-12th grade)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow and abide by treatment plan set forth by our doctors
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in the community through extracurricular activities and/or volunteer service
- Have positive letters of recommendation from at least two community leaders and/or teachers
*We may consider exceptions under special circumstances. Please submit a letter to our office to explain your situation.
**Please do not schedule an exam prior to the application deadline since an exam will be part of the selection process if you are chosen to proceed to that phase.
***Special thanks for services donated by: Dr. Mahr Elder, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; Kim Vogee, Marin Orthodontics.
- Deadline to submit applications for orthodontic scholarships is May 1st, each year.
- If your application is incomplete, it will NOT be considered in the selection process.
- Scholarships are limited and based on financial need, orthodontic need, and a complete and accurate application. Selection is based on the information provided within the application packet (i.e. commentary, personal essay, character, and accompanying letters of recommendation, dental referral form, report card, photos), as well as in-person evaluation/screening appointments.