Best place to get your pearly whites fixed! I’ve been coming here to help get my teeth straightened with braces and headgear for a year now and all the dentists there treat everybody really well. I’ve made a lot of progress with them and my teeth are almost gonna be fixed. They treat people really well and the atmosphere there is nice. The appointments don’t take too long and nothing hurts! If you’re looking for an orthodontist come here, You’ll have no regrets. - Anthony Canul.
I was very guarded about seeing an orthodontist because I needed help but I was on a budget. They gave me a free consultation with X-rays and other perks, the whole time I was saying how I can’t afford anything, they kept saying it was free and they meant it. They simply let me know what was going, what I could do about it with them, and how they could help me get connected with other specialist if I needed. The X-rays and things were mine to keep for free and I called them back once I made a decision on getting a retainer. Very simple and easy. The staff, I think Angela was her name, very attentive. The orthodontist I had, it was like being treated by Ted Lasso. Real nice and sincere guy.
It’s always nice to see Dr Don and his team. My daughter has been to this office for 5 years now. They are professional and personal. They are punctual and get the job done beautifully. They always make you feel good and when you leave the office. Can’t wait to come back!
Meet Dr. Don Wilson
Dr. Don L Wilson is committed to creating beautiful smiles in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. While he loves to have fun, he also feels it is important to educate patients about their orthodontic treatment, and especially emphasize proper oral hygiene while in braces. He designed the Tooth Token Reward Program to help motivate patients to take great care of their teeth and gums. He treats patients personally at every scheduled appointment and wants to ensure that they feel they are receiving the best care possible, while being ‘part of the family’.
Dr. Don is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Each year we provide Smile Scholarships to children and young adults who are experiencing financial challenges so that they can receive orthodontic treatment at no charge.
- He attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
- He received his dental degree with Honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- With academic and clinical excellence, he completed his residency and obtained his Masters degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Don doesn’t just look at the teeth, he also looks at the face and profile, making decisions on what will be best for lip support and overall symmetry.
- In August of 2003, he moved to Marin to create a unique orthodontic practice that prides itself on quality care in a personable environment.
- Dr. Don provides orthodontic treatment for children and adults, utilizing technologies such as Invisalign® and Self-ligating Damon System® Braces. He follows the guidelines of the American Association of Orthodontists and wants to see children at age 7 for an initial complimentary consultation.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
- Marin County Orthopedic Study Group
- Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
On a Personal Note…
Starting his practice in Novato was a natural fit for Dr. Don, as he is a fifth generation Californian. Dr. Don was born and raised in Cupertino, CA, and has always been very active in sports. In high school, he won many awards while playing tennis, and also taught tennis to children and adults. He stays active now by weight training and leading fun, fast-paced circuit workouts with a group of friends. Dr. Don supports sports locally by sponsoring many local youth teams. Dr. Don met his wife, Charis, in college. Whether at home or while traveling, they especially enjoy watching wildlife and spending time with their Havapoo (Havanese/Poodle mix), Heidi.