I’ve been taking my kids to Wilson and Kim Orthodontics for the last 7 years. Today I brought two of my kids in for their appointment. Our family has been having a rough time of it. Getting to our appointment was a challenge in itself. As soon as I walked into their office feeling drained and broken, I immediately felt at peace, like I was with my closest family. The genuine love and care this office shows for everyone is above and beyond. I’m so thankful to know these amazing humans who make this world a better place. Not only do they give the best orthodontist care, they do all they can to make you feel comfortable and supported.
Most fabulous and kind orthodontists and staff who do the most wonderful job. I am low income and they made it very easy and affordable. I love these people !
I conducted a lot of research before I chose Wilson and Kim. They have been true to their word and they are excellent orthodontists. The entire team is so attentive and caring. As a working adult, I also appreciate their efficiency - they are always on time with my appointments. It's a very well oiled machine! I am in good hands. Highly recommend.
Meet Dr. Don Wilson
Dr. Don L Wilson is committed to creating beautiful smiles in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. While he loves to have fun, he also feels it is important to educate patients about their orthodontic treatment, and especially emphasize proper oral hygiene while in braces. He designed the Tooth Token Reward Program to help motivate patients to take great care of their teeth and gums. He treats patients personally at every scheduled appointment and wants to ensure that they feel they are receiving the best care possible, while being ‘part of the family’.
Dr. Don is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Each year we provide Smile Scholarships to children and young adults who are experiencing financial challenges so that they can receive orthodontic treatment at no charge.
- He attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
- He received his dental degree with Honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- With academic and clinical excellence, he completed his residency and obtained his Masters degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Don doesn’t just look at the teeth, he also looks at the face and profile, making decisions on what will be best for lip support and overall symmetry.
- In August of 2003, he moved to Marin to create a unique orthodontic practice that prides itself on quality care in a personable environment.
- Dr. Don provides orthodontic treatment for children and adults, utilizing technologies such as Invisalign® and Self-ligating Damon System® Braces. He follows the guidelines of the American Association of Orthodontists and wants to see children at age 7 for an initial complimentary consultation.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
- Marin County Orthopedic Study Group
- Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
On a Personal Note…
Starting his practice in Novato was a natural fit for Dr. Don, as he is a fifth generation Californian. Dr. Don was born and raised in Cupertino, CA, and has always been very active in sports. In high school, he won many awards while playing tennis, and also taught tennis to children and adults. He stays active now by weight training and leading fun, fast-paced circuit workouts with a group of friends. Dr. Don supports sports locally by sponsoring many local youth teams. Dr. Don met his wife, Charis, in college. Whether at home or while traveling, they especially enjoy watching wildlife and spending time with their Havapoo (Havanese/Poodle mix), Heidi.