I’m over joyed to have found this place. The staff is so amazing. Really friendly and helpful. They made me and my daughter feel so welcomed and gave us a lot of information and advice. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an orthodontics. I called around to other places and even over the phone you could feel how welcoming this place is. I’m extremely happy with the service and overall atmosphere and experience.
The Wilson and Kim Orthodontist team are such wonderful, kind, funny and caring people! This was the first place I came to look for braces and after our very first meeting, my parent and I decided to commit to this office 😀 and we do not regret making this decision! I came in at 17 y/o and my treatment lasted 22 months. At age 19, I got them off and I fell in love with my new smile. I also got a DISCOUNT for my braces just for being a patient at the MARIN COMMUNITY CLINIC! They also speak Spanish! Both the assistants and Dr. Wilson which is a plus! Every time I came in, they always greeted me with a smile and kindness, and both Dr. Wilson and Dr. Kim took care of me. They listened to my concerns and helped me resolve them. A year and a half later, my smile is still straight and doing great! No complaints. I honestly miss coming into to their office, but they made it clear I can always come back for any help or for renewing my retainers. My uncle is currently a patient here too, and he also enjoys the care the office gives him. COME HERE EVERYONE FOR EXCELLENT BRACES - not kidding!
You will not find anyone better in Marin County.
This doctor is a perfectionist and it will show in your child’s final results.
I went to another orthodontist prior to finding Dr.wilson
and there was a clear difference in knowledge and expertise.
My brother’s child had an extreme dental malformation. They
came all the way from SF to see Dr. Wilson and the results were
Amazing! My Nephew’s teeth are perfect!
We are on our third child being treated by Dr. Wilson
and I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor
and His Office staff. Trust me when I tell you he is fantastic.
You will not be disappointed!
Meet Dr. Don Wilson
Dr. Don L Wilson is committed to creating beautiful smiles in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. While he loves to have fun, he also feels it is important to educate patients about their orthodontic treatment, and especially emphasize proper oral hygiene while in braces. He designed the Tooth Token Reward Program to help motivate patients to take great care of their teeth and gums. He treats patients personally at every scheduled appointment and wants to ensure that they feel they are receiving the best care possible, while being ‘part of the family’.
Dr. Don is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Each year we provide Smile Scholarships to children and young adults who are experiencing financial challenges so that they can receive orthodontic treatment at no charge.
- He attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
- He received his dental degree with Honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- With academic and clinical excellence, he completed his residency and obtained his Masters degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Don doesn’t just look at the teeth, he also looks at the face and profile, making decisions on what will be best for lip support and overall symmetry.
- In August of 2003, he moved to Marin to create a unique orthodontic practice that prides itself on quality care in a personable environment.
- Dr. Don provides orthodontic treatment for children and adults, utilizing technologies such as Invisalign® and Self-ligating Damon System® Braces. He follows the guidelines of the American Association of Orthodontists and wants to see children at age 7 for an initial complimentary consultation.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
- Marin County Orthopedic Study Group
- Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
On a Personal Note…
Starting his practice in Novato was a natural fit for Dr. Don, as he is a fifth generation Californian. Dr. Don was born and raised in Cupertino, CA, and has always been very active in sports. In high school, he won many awards while playing tennis, and also taught tennis to children and adults. He stays active now by weight training and leading fun, fast-paced circuit workouts with a group of friends. Dr. Don supports sports locally by sponsoring many local youth teams. Dr. Don met his wife, Charis, in college. Whether at home or while traveling, they especially enjoy watching wildlife and spending time with their Havapoo (Havanese/Poodle mix), Heidi.