Wilson & Kim Orthodontics is such a great place and I highly recommend going here. Everyone is super friendly and reassuring. There’s such a nice and positive environment that takes place in the office and I honestly couldn’t be more happy bringing my son here. Not once have I seen anyone in a bad mood. My son has such a beautiful smile, and it’s all thanks to them. There’s nothing that could buy the happiness that I feel seeing my son smile every time with his gorgeous smile. My son is always greeted with smiles all around the office and honestly, everyone in the office feels like family. It’s a great place, and I recommend it to everyone. 5/5. Amazing place.
Tiffany is super awesome and very kind and she truly makes you feel like family. I had visited other orthodontic offices for a consult, but none compare to the level of care, empathy and kindness that I received at Wilson and Kim orthodontics. Dr. Kim is extraordinary and the best orthodontist that I have ever met. Dr. Kim is very knowledgeable and he goes out of his way to help his patients and provide the best treatment options. What I love the most about Dr. Kim is that he took the time to listen to all my health concerns and why I was hesitant to start orthodontic treatment and he made sure that I got all my questions answered before moving forward with my orthodontic treatment. I highly recommend Wilson and Kim orthodontics because they make you feel like family and both Dr. Kim and Dr. Wilson truly care about all their patients.
Most fabulous and kind orthodontists and staff who do the most wonderful job. I am low income and they made it very easy and affordable. I love these people !
Meet Dr. Don Wilson
Dr. Don L Wilson is committed to creating beautiful smiles in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. While he loves to have fun, he also feels it is important to educate patients about their orthodontic treatment, and especially emphasize proper oral hygiene while in braces. He designed the Tooth Token Reward Program to help motivate patients to take great care of their teeth and gums. He treats patients personally at every scheduled appointment and wants to ensure that they feel they are receiving the best care possible, while being ‘part of the family’.
Dr. Don is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Each year we provide Smile Scholarships to children and young adults who are experiencing financial challenges so that they can receive orthodontic treatment at no charge.
- He attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
- He received his dental degree with Honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- With academic and clinical excellence, he completed his residency and obtained his Masters degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Don doesn’t just look at the teeth, he also looks at the face and profile, making decisions on what will be best for lip support and overall symmetry.
- In August of 2003, he moved to Marin to create a unique orthodontic practice that prides itself on quality care in a personable environment.
- Dr. Don provides orthodontic treatment for children and adults, utilizing technologies such as Invisalign® and Self-ligating Damon System® Braces. He follows the guidelines of the American Association of Orthodontists and wants to see children at age 7 for an initial complimentary consultation.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
- Marin County Orthopedic Study Group
- Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
On a Personal Note…
Starting his practice in Novato was a natural fit for Dr. Don, as he is a fifth generation Californian. Dr. Don was born and raised in Cupertino, CA, and has always been very active in sports. In high school, he won many awards while playing tennis, and also taught tennis to children and adults. He stays active now by weight training and leading fun, fast-paced circuit workouts with a group of friends. Dr. Don supports sports locally by sponsoring many local youth teams. Dr. Don met his wife, Charis, in college. Whether at home or while traveling, they especially enjoy watching wildlife and spending time with their Havapoo (Havanese/Poodle mix), Heidi.