Dr Wilson and staff have treated my 4 boys for the past 4 years! Each boy has had different issues (including a tooth growing in sideways under his nose). My boys our one has been a huge success! All the stages and processes we have been through with each boy has been very easy & very professional! They are always on time and very welcoming. I’ve never felt more comfortable in an office with so many people/staff who care about my boys. My boys teeth are beautiful! I definitely give the 5 stars! You can tell they all love their job which always benefits the patients! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My son had an issue with his wire poking his cheek and I was unable to get him into see his regular orthodontist. A friend recommended Wilson and Kim to assist in the mean time. Dr. Kim reached out, offered to see my son, and was able to get it taken care of. Dr. Kim was very helpful, and followed up to make sure my son was doing okay. A great experience!
There is such joy and happiness felt at each visit to see Dr. Wilson, Dr. Kim and the entire staff. I feel like I am with friends and family by the way they treat me and all their patients. There is no better place to come to improve a smile and I always leave the office with a smile. I feel like their office is one of the happiest places on earth!
Best orthodontist office in town. The office is beautiful with state of the art technology. The entire staff is amazing. Dr Don has worked on 2 of my kids and has been incredible through each. He really cares about his patients and gets to know them.
I can’t say enough good things about these Dr.’s and the staff. Always kind, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We interviewed 3 orthodontists before choosing, none could compare. We drive all the way from Fairfax to see Dr. Wilson and Kim. They also donate to schools outside of their own community which is a big plus!
Meet Dr. Don Wilson
Dr. Don L Wilson is committed to creating beautiful smiles in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. While he loves to have fun, he also feels it is important to educate patients about their orthodontic treatment, and especially emphasize proper oral hygiene while in braces. He designed the Tooth Token Reward Program to help motivate patients to take great care of their teeth and gums. He treats patients personally at every scheduled appointment and wants to ensure that they feel they are receiving the best care possible, while being ‘part of the family’.
Dr. Don is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Each year we provide Smile Scholarships to children and young adults who are experiencing financial challenges so that they can receive orthodontic treatment at no charge.
- He attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
- He received his dental degree with Honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- With academic and clinical excellence, he completed his residency and obtained his Masters degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Don doesn’t just look at the teeth, he also looks at the face and profile, making decisions on what will be best for lip support and overall symmetry.
- In August of 2003, he moved to Marin to create a unique orthodontic practice that prides itself on quality care in a personable environment.
- Dr. Don provides orthodontic treatment for children and adults, utilizing technologies such as Invisalign® and Self-ligating Damon System® Braces. He follows the guidelines of the American Association of Orthodontists and wants to see children at age 7 for an initial complimentary consultation.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
- Marin County Orthopedic Study Group
- Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
On a Personal Note…
Starting his practice in Novato was a natural fit for Dr. Don, as he is a fifth generation Californian. Dr. Don was born and raised in Cupertino, CA, and has always been very active in sports. In high school, he won many awards while playing tennis, and also taught tennis to children and adults. He stays active now by weight training and leading fun, fast-paced circuit workouts with a group of friends. Dr. Don supports sports locally by sponsoring many local youth teams. Dr. Don met his wife, Charis, in college. Whether at home or while traveling, they especially enjoy watching wildlife and spending time with their Havapoo (Havanese/Poodle mix), Heidi.