Dr Don and his staff have always gone the extra mile to ensure all my daughters receive excellent care. My one daughter has sensory differences and having anyone touch her let alone work on her mouth. Dr Don and now Dr Kim always take extra time to make sure she is comfortable. All the office staff is amazing and I am so grateful for their care. Thank you we appreciate all of you more than words can say.
You will not find anyone better in Marin County.
This doctor is a perfectionist and it will show in your child’s final results.
I went to another orthodontist prior to finding Dr.wilson
and there was a clear difference in knowledge and expertise.
My brother’s child had an extreme dental malformation. They
came all the way from SF to see Dr. Wilson and the results were
Amazing! My Nephew’s teeth are perfect!
We are on our third child being treated by Dr. Wilson
and I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor
and His Office staff. Trust me when I tell you he is fantastic.
You will not be disappointed!
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! If your a parent and interested your child getting braces this is the place to go! They work with you on everything. They are so kind to my son and my son absolutely loves everyone who works there, he feels very comfortable. Thank you to Dr Wilson and Kim and the whole staff!! The best team!
Meet Dr. Don Wilson
Dr. Don L Wilson is committed to creating beautiful smiles in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. While he loves to have fun, he also feels it is important to educate patients about their orthodontic treatment, and especially emphasize proper oral hygiene while in braces. He designed the Tooth Token Reward Program to help motivate patients to take great care of their teeth and gums. He treats patients personally at every scheduled appointment and wants to ensure that they feel they are receiving the best care possible, while being ‘part of the family’.
Dr. Don is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Each year we provide Smile Scholarships to children and young adults who are experiencing financial challenges so that they can receive orthodontic treatment at no charge.
- He attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
- He received his dental degree with Honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- With academic and clinical excellence, he completed his residency and obtained his Masters degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Don doesn’t just look at the teeth, he also looks at the face and profile, making decisions on what will be best for lip support and overall symmetry.
- In August of 2003, he moved to Marin to create a unique orthodontic practice that prides itself on quality care in a personable environment.
- Dr. Don provides orthodontic treatment for children and adults, utilizing technologies such as Invisalign® and Self-ligating Damon System® Braces. He follows the guidelines of the American Association of Orthodontists and wants to see children at age 7 for an initial complimentary consultation.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
- Marin County Orthopedic Study Group
- Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
On a Personal Note…
Starting his practice in Novato was a natural fit for Dr. Don, as he is a fifth generation Californian. Dr. Don was born and raised in Cupertino, CA, and has always been very active in sports. In high school, he won many awards while playing tennis, and also taught tennis to children and adults. He stays active now by weight training and leading fun, fast-paced circuit workouts with a group of friends. Dr. Don supports sports locally by sponsoring many local youth teams. Dr. Don met his wife, Charis, in college. Whether at home or while traveling, they especially enjoy watching wildlife and spending time with their Havapoo (Havanese/Poodle mix), Heidi.