I have a wonderful experience every time I step foot in this office. Tiffany and the front desk is so personable and remembers me, which makes me feel special! I’ve met both Dr. Kim and Dr. Wilson, and they both always make sure I’m doing well, even if I don’t necessarily need to see them at each appointment. This place has some of the best hospitality and customer service I’ve experienced (and I work in food service)! Always refreshing to see and hear all the staff- I leave with a smile every visit!
My braces journey was a breeze with this amazing team!! Everyone is always so friendly and in a positive mood! Aside from all the great staff my favorite part was stepping into my childhood for a couple of minutes because of all the great movies they play!
My phone calls & texts were always answered when I had questions. I have nothing but good comments! Walking into this office was the best decision I’ve ever made, I am in love with my smile!!
If you’re even thinking about it, YES THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!
Dr. Kim runs a wonderful orthodontics practice. He is very thorough and precise, and the office has all the latest technology. His staff are competent and helpful and bill our insurance for us. Everyone is kind, and it’s always fun to go for a visit. I highly recommend Wilson and Kim Orthodontics!
Meet Dr. Don Wilson
Dr. Don L Wilson is committed to creating beautiful smiles in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. While he loves to have fun, he also feels it is important to educate patients about their orthodontic treatment, and especially emphasize proper oral hygiene while in braces. He designed the Tooth Token Reward Program to help motivate patients to take great care of their teeth and gums. He treats patients personally at every scheduled appointment and wants to ensure that they feel they are receiving the best care possible, while being ‘part of the family’.
Dr. Don is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Each year we provide Smile Scholarships to children and young adults who are experiencing financial challenges so that they can receive orthodontic treatment at no charge.
- He attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
- He received his dental degree with Honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- With academic and clinical excellence, he completed his residency and obtained his Masters degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Don doesn’t just look at the teeth, he also looks at the face and profile, making decisions on what will be best for lip support and overall symmetry.
- In August of 2003, he moved to Marin to create a unique orthodontic practice that prides itself on quality care in a personable environment.
- Dr. Don provides orthodontic treatment for children and adults, utilizing technologies such as Invisalign® and Self-ligating Damon System® Braces. He follows the guidelines of the American Association of Orthodontists and wants to see children at age 7 for an initial complimentary consultation.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Marin County Dental Society
- Marin County Orthopedic Study Group
- Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
On a Personal Note…
Starting his practice in Novato was a natural fit for Dr. Don, as he is a fifth generation Californian. Dr. Don was born and raised in Cupertino, CA, and has always been very active in sports. In high school, he won many awards while playing tennis, and also taught tennis to children and adults. He stays active now by weight training and leading fun, fast-paced circuit workouts with a group of friends. Dr. Don supports sports locally by sponsoring many local youth teams. Dr. Don met his wife, Charis, in college. Whether at home or while traveling, they especially enjoy watching wildlife and spending time with their Havapoo (Havanese/Poodle mix), Heidi.