Incredible staff and care, fantastic results.
My experience having adult braces from Dr. Wilson and team was Wonderful and left me with a smile I am proud of. His attention to detail and expertise is hard to find. I would highly recommend him anyone looking for a quality orthodontist that wants it done right the first time. His prices are extremely affordable for the latest technology in dental care. The office is creatively designed and the team is a close nit family that makes you feel welcomed and special every time.
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! If your a parent and interested your child getting braces this is the place to go! They work with you on everything. They are so kind to my son and my son absolutely loves everyone who works there, he feels very comfortable. Thank you to Dr Wilson and Kim and the whole staff!! The best team!
Meet Dr. Paul Kim
Dr. Paul Kim believes in treating every patient like family. To him, taking part in changing people’s lives by giving them the confidence to smile is a rewarding privilege. Dr. Kim grew up in the Bay Area and as a young man, served six years as a Pastor supporting youth and young adults. Dr. Kim then chose to continue his service to his community and pursue his passion in the medical field. He attended graduate school to earn his dental degree with honors at the University of California, San Francisco. In his six years of working in general dentistry, Dr. Kim provided comprehensive dental care for patients in Marin County. To share his knowledge in dentistry, Dr. Kim also enjoyed teaching dental students as a UCSF clinical instructor. His orthodontic residency training in San Francisco at the University of Pacific School of Dentistry further solidified his passion in improving people’s lives, one smile at a time.
- Dr. Kim received a Bachelor of Arts in Molecular and Cell Biology at UC Berkeley.
- He received his dental degree, with honors, from UCSF School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- After dental school, he treated patients in Marin County as a General Dentist for six years.
- Dr. Kim taught dental students as a UCSF clinical instructor.
- He completed his Orthodontic residency and Masters degree at the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Francisco Dental Society
On a Personal Note…
Dr. Kim met his wife, his college sweetheart, Marrisa, at UC Berkeley. Their friendship and chemistry sparked instantaneously when they first laid eyes on each other during organic chemistry class. Today, Dr. Kim and his wife love spending time in the outdoors, hiking and playing sports with their four sweet children, Gabriel, Lauren, Joshua, and David, one of whom is a special needs child. Dr. Kim is a die-hard Warriors fan who enjoys playing pickup basketball games whenever he can. Photography intrigues him; in his spare time, Dr. Kim likes to capture life through pictures.